Being Liberal and a Progressive in a RED STATE is not an easy thing these days. I started this blog to vent my frustrations on our lives being taken over by right wing conservatives with their propaganda machines. I have also learned an important lesson in the last year, it is that reading is the only way to get real information, you cannot depend on the news you see on TV.

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE"....Howard Beale (NETWORK)

Monday, October 27, 2008

McCain's Closing Argument Giant Yard Signs


I noticed in our little burg the huge McCain signs in just plain 'ol yards around here and I was a little teed off that Obama choose to spend his money elsewhere besides signs. But was talked out of that one by my kids that the battle of the yard sign is a little silly when both candidates have national name recognition and really don't need that. So I guess I'm glad this is how the old fart chose to spend his money.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a huge yard sign in my neighborhood too - it's been up for a long time and looks as beaten and worn out as the old fraud himself. The only way John McCain can win is by vote-fixing and election day fraud.

10/28/2008 10:09 PM

 
Blogger Byron said...

have you seen this article from Esquire mag? Instead of hanging big signs on farmland people should be talking about Palin's involvement with AIP.

10/29/2008 12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after they cheat the election they can use all those signs to wrap up all the foreclosed homes in the Midwest.

10/29/2008 1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home